Your feet are special and are the foundation of your body and thus you should spoil them with a nice and comfy foot roller.
A roller will ease out the foot arch pain and will make your feet more supple and fresh.
The following are the best foot massagers for plantar fasciitis and diabetes. These foot massage tools trigger specific parts of the foot. Consult your podiatrists before using any of these tools.
Table of Contents
- Best Foot Roller comparison Table
- 1. TheraFlow Dual Foot Wooden Acupressure Massager – Acupressure Reflexology Tool for Overall Relaxation & Stress Relief
- 2. Foot Massage Roller for Plantar Fasciitis, Heel & Foot Arch Pain Relief
- #1. Thera-Band foot roller
- #2. Foot Massager Roller + Ball for plantar fasciitis
- #3. TriggerPoint Performance Collection for Total Body Deep Tissue Self-Massage (6 Piece)
- #5. Dr. Frederick’s Original Advanced HOT & COLD Massage Ball Set
- What Does a foot Roller Do?
Best Foot Roller comparison Table
Image Product Name Dimensions Price
1 TheraFlow Dual Foot Massager Roller (Large) 7.1 x 11.2 x 2.2 inches Check Price
2 *New* TheraFlow Foot Massager Roller 11.7 x 2.7 x 1.8 inches Check Price
3 Foot Massager - Relieves Foot Pain and Stress in Minutes - by Foot Log 13 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches Check Price
4 TheraBand Foot Roller for Foot Pain Relief 5 x 2 x 2 inches Check Price
5 TriggerPoint NANO Foot Roller Massager 2.7 x 6.5 x 2.8 inches Check Price
6 Foot Massage Roller for Plantar Fasciitis, Heel & Foot Arch Pain Relief N/A Check Price
7 Gaiam Restore Foot Massage Rollers Check Price
8 Foam Roller for Best Muscle Massage & Deep Tissue Trigger - Roll & Stretch Tool 13 x 5.2 inches Check Price
9 Foam Roller, LuxFit Speckled Foam Rollers for Muscles 4 sizes available= 36 Inch, 24 Inch, 18 Inch, 12 Inch. 36 Inch Check Price
10 Foam Roller, LuxFit Premium High Density Foam Roller - Extra Firm With 3 Year Warranty 3 sizes available 6x36, 6x18, 6x12 Check Price
11 ProSource Sports Medicine Foam Roller 2 sizes Available 13” x 6”, 24” x 6” Check Price
1. TheraFlow Dual Foot Wooden Acupressure Massager – Acupressure Reflexology Tool for Overall Relaxation & Stress Relief
For around $$, the TheraFlow Dual Foot Roller will get the job done. At this price point, it is definitely one of the best manual foot massagers and it serves as a good entry-level massager if you are looking to test the waters before upgrading.
Although it does not come with all the cool features, it is a great source of temporary relief from tired feet. It is used most commonly by people with plantar fasciitis and with its ridged design this foot roller will enhance your foot massage experience!
- This foot massager works on a fairly simple rolling design
- Made of durable high-quality Theaceae wood
- 10 independent rollers for maximum relief
- Won’t constantly slide out of position unlike lower-quality products
- Accommodates both feet at once
- Light enough to travel anywhere you go (1.6 pounds only!)
- Suitable for feet of all sizes
- Easy to use
- Treats ailments such as planta fascia
- soothes the arch
- No heated or vibration options compared to electric massagers
2. Foot Massage Roller for Plantar Fasciitis, Heel & Foot Arch Pain Relief
Foot Massage Roller for Plantar Fasciitis, Heel & Foot Arch Pain Relief can be great for relieving the pain in the muscles; thanks to its unique design. The product is made from superior quality PVC material. The TPE protect and durable PU prevents the roller from slipping away. This device is a gift for the health.
This foot roller can be used to reduce pain caused by heel and foot pain relief and plantar fasciitis. Our foot massager roller is specially designed with a spiked surface which is quite effective for foot arch pain relief. This is a high-quality device with effective pricing that is quite helpful.
- Superior quality PVC material
- Portable as well as light weighted which makes it easier to carry
- Dimensions- 6.7 inches in length and 2.7 inches in diameter
- Pressure points, as well as arc design that provides, relieves from muscle pain
- Provide great relief from plantar fasciitis
- Effective design that offers firm grip for the foot
- Right size and curves to perform the massaging
- Perfect amount of pressure
- No heated or vibration options.
#1. Thera-Band foot roller
The Thera-Band roller is one of the best in these modern times. The ease of its use and its portability factor really make this product a wonderful one. This roller is made of supple natural rubber and is thus really smooth on your feet.
Like some of the other top-notch rollers, the Thera-Band roller is slip resistant and does not even leave a scratch on the floors. The ridged design that we often see in some of the top class footwear also suits the need of a person who is suffering from the soreness of feet. The ridged design increases the number of pressure points on the roller and thus creates a better relaxation session for your feet.
#2. Foot Massager Roller + Ball for plantar fasciitis
This product is again one of the best in its class. This roller provides a lot of relief and soothes the pain of the patient or of the individual. Be it the tired feet or you have some soreness in it, the Foot Roller is one of the better options to provide relief to both these problems. Not only does the massage of this roller give relief to your feet but it will make your whole body release tension.
Even if some coagulation of sorts is done inside your legs, this roller heals everything and paves the way for a proper blood circulation. Although has a bit more ridged design than the Thera-Band roller, this roller still packs a punch when it comes to making the foot come alive and soothing it.
#3. TriggerPoint Performance Collection for Total Body Deep Tissue Self-Massage (6 Piece)
This roller is one of the best in the present times and is pretty innovative in the way it works. The roller is absolutely spot on when it comes to the deep tissue massage of the foot. Also, this roller is apt for self-applied Myofascial release.
Another important feature of this roller that is absent in any of the above-mentioned rollers is that this roller is apt not only for the foot but also for lower back, hamstrings, and neck. Thus, this roller can really ease out the pain after a day of really hard work.
Unlike foam rollers, this roller has got an unbelievably solid grip and rolls over pretty nicely over every organ that includes massage. Thus, the precision factor, the control factor and the stability factory increase by a dozen when it comes to this roller.
The material which is used for the fabrication of this product has the same texture as that of a human’s thumb. So the feel of the roller is perfectly human. However, one doubt that immediately springs to mind after hearing that the texture of the roller is like that of a human’s thumb is that whether the material will get compressed after a couple of uses.
The answer is a big no and there are no compressions formed even after repeated uses. Last but certainly not least, this roller like the aforementioned ones is easy to use and easy to carry.
Other alternatives for trigger point therapy, heel and foot arch pain relief include the following:
#4. Premium Massage Balls, Firm Lacrosse Ball Set or Spiky Roller
#5. Dr. Frederick’s Original Advanced HOT & COLD Massage Ball Set
What Does a foot Roller Do?
A foot roller provides instant or temporary relief to one’s feet from tired feet as well as heel spurs. it also offers muscle and deep tissue massage for Arch Pain, Plantar Fasciitis Treatment, Heel Spurs Reliever and Tired Feet.
There are other massaging machines available in the market but they are more of a jack of all trades.
A foot roller massager, on the other hand, is purposely designed for your feet and it instantly relieves you from the soreness or the tiredness. In many of the cases, foot rollers, unlike other massagers, can be frozen so that the inflammation caused on the feet can be reduced. Thus, rollers are a huge advantage over the ordinary body massagers. Learn more about electric foot massagers.
What are the Advantages of Using a Foot Roller?
Now when we know something about the rollers, it is imperative only to talk of their advantages. Let us have a glance at their advantages.
- Portability– The rollers are pretty small in size and can be easily carried from one place to another. This makes foot rollers really handy objects and apart from giving rest to your feet, they help you in backpacking too, as these rollers are very lightweight and also do not take up a lot of space.
- Design– One of the most important features of a roller is it’s extremely foot-friendly design. These rollers are resistant to slippery surfaces and do not scratch the floors of your house. The design of the foot roller goes pretty nicely with the shape of the foot and thus there are no side effects to using it.
- Easy to use– The design and the shape of the rollers make it pretty easy to use and thus one can easily relax his/her feet without providing any headaches of the user. A user manual is also provided in order to make all the uses of the foot roller clear. Also, the roller can be easily cleaned, which is always beneficial.
Muscle Roller – Solution for Tight and Sore Muscles
People do exercise or workouts to eliminate those unwanted fats or bulges. They also want to tone down their muscles. They venture into healthy routines like bodybuilding, aerobics, ballroom or belly dancing. In the end, they feel exhausted and worn out. Sometimes, their muscles are tight or sore.
In other instances, muscle soreness is triggered by ailments and injuries. A good massage from therapists can alleviate the pain. Sometimes, helpful massage tools are necessary like muscle rollers. These come in two forms, which can prove useful to ease out tight or sore muscles.
Muscle Roller – Foam Roller
A foam roller usually comes in a long cylinder made of foam. Apply pressure through your body weight whenever you lay or sit on the foam roller. You surely feel like you just had a great massage every time you use this tool. As you roll your muscles with this tool, adhesions formed on your muscles are torn apart. This tool is best on hard to reach areas. It soothes your body by providing the required benefits that ordinary static stretching cannot.
Many people may learn to benefit from using the foam roller. But there are others too who use the tool like physical therapy patients. The massage tool can further enhance their progress many times a week. The foam roller breaks down scar tissue, which may have triggered the injury.
Excessive workouts can cause muscle breakups, which make the muscle fibers shortened and scar tissue formed. This is the cause for soft tissue injury, which if continued, will result to more serious injuries and chronic pain. Foam rolling alleviates the pain from the injury and might even prevent it in the future.
For these types of patients, they will need to perform foam rolling programs appropriate for their injury. They will need to be really attentive to incorporate the practice to the affected muscle areas. As a rule of thumb, it is suggested to roll using the massage tool at least five to ten minutes. When rolling before a workout, you improve warm up and minimize muscle density. Rolling after a workout will minimize soreness. So you there is really good reasons to do foam rolling most of the time.
Stick vs Foam Rollers
The muscle roller stick comes in different lengths. It uses the hands to push the stick into the muscle and is great for general muscle massage. It is best for the neck and back. The massage tool is perfect for rolling across the muscles. And you can take it when you travel or for portable use.
The foam roller applies body weight for pressure. The foam roller works better for the hips. It is great for holding muscles over trigger points. The firmness of the massage tool varies. It is perfect for home or gym uses.
Foot Roller – Buying Tips
How to choose foam rollers and sticks?
Obtaining these massage tools are simple and easy. In fact, foam rollers and sticks come in many different styles. Having these rollers will provide you good reasons to use it every day.
1) Check a fitness store to see various styles of rollers. Check the item first if you buy through online sites, so you know this is the right product you want.
2) Determine the purpose of why you have to buy the rollers. Determine the number of times you use the rollers. This may be suited for core training and balance exercises, or tissue massage.
3) Determine the firmness of your muscle rollers. Foam rollers, for instance, have color codes based on firmness. Choose white rollers if you want the softest. Green and blue rollers come in medium density. Black rollers are the firmest.
4) Determine the roller’s size. Foam rollers have lengths varying from 12 to 36 inches, and its diameter is usually 6-inches. The roller sticks come in different sizes depending on your needs.
5) Determine your budget. Choose the muscle roller that suits your needs by visiting a preferred store. Once purchased, these massage tools allow you to perform your desired routine.
Last update on 2020-02-08 at 21:32 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API