Volleyball is one of the most popular sports all over the world. Because the sport is popular, manufacturers have designed protective gears for the players, and among them are volleyball shoes.
This is to modify the conventional volleyball shoes for a better gaming experience and a greater chance of protection. The manufacturers have created these shoes for both indoor and outdoor volley. Sports that use slippery court surfaces can also use volleyball shoes.
Volleyball requires overall body movement. It is expected that the frequency of movements increases as the game continues. Good footwork is needed to maintain the body’s balance. A single mistake can lead to injuries like cramps, swollen feet, or even fractures. The worst scenario is that it might lead to death.
Best Volleyball Shoes
1. ASICS Women’s Upcourt 4 Court Shoes
2. Adidas Originals Women’s Crazyflight X 2 Volleyball Shoe
3. ASICS Women’s Gel-Rocket 9 Volleyball Shoes
4. Mizuno Women’s Wave Lightning Z6 Mid shoes for Volleyball
5. Nike Women’s Zoom HyperAce 2 Shoes
6. Under Armour Women’s Block City 2.0 Volleyball Shoe
Get It: Amazon
7. Python Wide (EE) Width Indoor Mid Racquetball
Get It: Amazon
8. Under Armour Women’s HOVR Highlight Ace Shoe
9. Adidas Women’s Court Team Bounce Shoe
10. Adidas Women’s Crazyflight Volleyball Shoe
11. adidas Women’s Crazyflight X3 Usav Shoes
Get It: Amazon
How to Purchase Cheap Shoes for Volleyball
There has been an assumption that getting cheap volleyball shoes is almost impossible. You can acquire cheap volleyball shoes with helpful purchasing tips and further search.
- The first thing you need to do is visit a sports shoe store and try out volleyball shoes that will fit you properly. Take note of shoe size and the brand names of the shoes that please you. Lastly, ensure that you take note of the price of the shoes.
- After you have all these details, access the internet and search the web using your gathered details. This will give you an idea of whether they have the best quality and how popular they are. Amazon, eBay, or any other online stores offer a lot of variety for discounted items like volleyball shoes. You can read user reviews which will help in giving a picture of the quality of the shoes, their advantages, and disadvantages.
- Compare the prices you got online with those from sports stores. Ensure that you get a cheaper one with a good design and your desired brand. If you choose online, you should check if they offer free delivery services and if they charge you. Add up that cost to see if it will still be cheap. This is one way of getting volleyball shoes at low prices.
Related: Running shoes
Apart from the mentioned purchasing tips, you can also consider searching for second-hand cheap volleyball shoes. Most of these shoes might have only been used once; hence, it is still considered somewhat brand new. If you are lucky enough to get second-hand shoes, you will be surprised at how much money you will be saving. It might even be half the price of the brand new ones.
Cheap volleyball shoes are designed to suit different genders. There are cheap volleyball shoes for women. When searching for these types of shoes online, ensure that you type cheap women’s volleyball shoes on any online stores to get better prices and designs specifically made for a woman’s taste.
Top Volleyball Shoe Brands
1. Mizuno Brand
Mizuno is the official footwear for USA volleyball and is the most commonly found volleyball shoe on the market. It is also considered the shoe of choice for elite volleyball players.
They offer Zigzag Mizuno Wave Technology that ensures any shock is dispersed equally throughout the shoe’s sole, provides superior stability, and makes certain the foot is cushioned while jumping and landing.
They also offer shock-absorbing in the forefoot for added comfort and protection against injury. The enhanced AP midsole is very lightweight on foot, but it offers increased rebound and cushion durability.
Mizuno also features high-quality outsole rubber for increased traction and flexibility. They offer a full-length midsole ventilation system to decrease the heat and humidity that builds up in the shoe while engaged in an intense game.
Related: Walking Shoes
The upper portion of the shoe is constructed of a triple layer mesh to provide comfort and breathability to the foot. They are also designed to relieve any stress that shoes place on foot due to regular wear. This also allows them to retain the perfect fit by eliminating distortion.
Finally, they have an abrasion-resistant lining that provides excellent durability. Mizuno comes in various colors, meaning that it is quite simple to find the best pair to match your team’s uniform.
2. Asics Brand
Asics volleyball shoes are considered one of the best volleyball shoes in the world. The synthetic material used to make the body of Asics shoes is tough, soft, and light all at the same time. The synthetic design is also easy to clean, and the rubber sole is long-lasting.
Asics tend to be very light, allowing you to play longer without getting tired. It also has a mesh design that is essential for comfort and free air circulation to allow the foot to breathe, a necessary component to prevent the problem of stinky feet. As a result, these shoes can be worn for years without wearing them out.
They also have an extra layer of gentle cushioning to provide a gentle landing when jumping. The leather sole is essential for preventing accidental slipping on shiny wood floors. They offer a contoured base that supports your feet and reduces the chance of experiencing irritating back pain.
Asics gel rockets have a gel in the bottom of the shoe to provide all-day comfortable wear. Asics volleyball shoes are available in various designs, styles, and colors, making it easy to find a pair that you will love.
Related: Basketball shoes
While you may feel the need to go for a cheap pair of shoes, keep this in mind. One pair of shoes can vary greatly from another pair. Higher-priced shoes are most often lighter and provide better traction, extra cushioning, and more support for the foot.
These things are what usually make a shoe more comfortable. While there are times when cheaper shoes fit your footwell and are comfortable, they often end up being a waste of money.
Do not be afraid to spend a little extra money on your volleyball shoes to get the most comfortable pair ensuring you have a great game.