It’s hard to believe there are cut resistant gloves, right?
But with the way technology is growing, it’s crazy to dismiss anything if you haven’t actually seen it.
Selecting level 5 cut resistant gloves can be a tricky process especially if you don’t know what level of resistance you are dealing with. There are many companies in the business of manufacturing these gloves. The main reason you should wear this glove is to protect yourself from cuts.
Today, I have a comprehensive list of what to look for when buying a No cry cut resistant gloves. We are also going to extensively look at the materials used to make the cut resistant gloves.
Last update on 2021-01-09 at 00:05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Table of Contents
- Best Cut Resistant Gloves Reviews 2020
- 1. NoCry Cut Resistant Protective Work Gloves with Rubber Grip Dots. Tough and Durable Stainless Steel Material
- 2. Microplane Cut Resistant Glove Keep Hands Safe in The Kitchen, One Size, Silver
- 3. NoCry Cut Resistant Gloves – Ambidextrous, Food Grade, High Performance Level 5 Protection. Size Medium, Complimentary Ebook Included
- 4. 3 Pairs Cut Resistant Gloves
- 5. FORTEM Cut Resistant Gloves, 4 Gloves, Level 5 Protection, Food Grade, EN388 Certified (Medium)
- 6. Stark Safe Cut Resistant Gloves (1 Pair) Food Grade Level 5 Protection, Safety Cutting Gloves for Kitchen
- 7.3 Pack MaxiFlex Cut 34-8743 Cut Resistant Nitrile Coated Work Gloves
- 8. Glove Station Ultra Durable Series Cut Resistant Gloves – High Performance Level 5 Protection, Food Grade (Medium, Orchid Purple)
- 9. YINENN 2 Pairs (4 Gloves) Cut Resistant Gloves Food Grade Level 5 Hand Protection
- 10. Pakel High Performance En388 CE Level 5 Cut Resistant Knit Wrist Gloves (Size 9 / Large)
- What is Cut Resistant Gloves?
- Kevlar gloves
- The special Kevlar material
- Can Kevlar gloves be used by motorcyclists?
- Does Your Household Need Cut Resistant Gloves?
- Cut Resistant Gloves Levels
- Top 4 Cut Resistant Materials
- How Do I Choose the Right Cut Resistant Kitchen Glove?
- Nocry Gloves in Operation [Must Watch Video]
Best Cut Resistant Gloves Reviews 2020
1. NoCry Cut Resistant Protective Work Gloves with Rubber Grip Dots. Tough and Durable Stainless Steel Material
2. Microplane Cut Resistant Glove Keep Hands Safe in The Kitchen, One Size, Silver
3. NoCry Cut Resistant Gloves – Ambidextrous, Food Grade, High Performance Level 5 Protection. Size Medium, Complimentary Ebook Included
4. 3 Pairs Cut Resistant Gloves
5. FORTEM Cut Resistant Gloves, 4 Gloves, Level 5 Protection, Food Grade, EN388 Certified (Medium)
6. Stark Safe Cut Resistant Gloves (1 Pair) Food Grade Level 5 Protection, Safety Cutting Gloves for Kitchen
7.3 Pack MaxiFlex Cut 34-8743 Cut Resistant Nitrile Coated Work Gloves
8. Glove Station Ultra Durable Series Cut Resistant Gloves – High Performance Level 5 Protection, Food Grade (Medium, Orchid Purple)
9. YINENN 2 Pairs (4 Gloves) Cut Resistant Gloves Food Grade Level 5 Hand Protection
10. Pakel High Performance En388 CE Level 5 Cut Resistant Knit Wrist Gloves (Size 9 / Large)
What is Cut Resistant Gloves?
These are gloves specifically designed to avoid cuts and bruises which may occur when dealing with sharp objects.
These gloves can be used for other functions such as when operating in a high-temperature environment such as a smelting company when riding a bike or even in your simple kitchen.
These gloves are made with the latest technology in the market to ensure they perform as required. we will be looking at the materials used shortly.
Kevlar gloves are well known in the work industry as well as in the kitchen for various reasons including reliability, ability to withstand extreme temperatures, and durability.
The main reason why many people go for them is the fact that they are said to be impenetrable in most cases.
kevlar is also known for the production of work gloves. kevlar tactical gloves are the very first choice among the workforce because they demonstrate vigor and long-lasting strength.
These believably crafted work gloves have the Kevlar on the outside and are mainly made of cotton on the inside for bodyguarding optimum comfort.
The special Kevlar material
This special gloves are made of intensive solid lasting strands and waived in and out like for the wanted ideal phenomenal strength. Cool right? This anticipated design help the user to avoid cuts restricts wounds and even serious burns.
Kevlar work gloves stop electricity flow to the body and they do not melt or ignite even when in contact with high temperatures. as if Kevlar work gloves were not strong enough already, it is sometimes equipped or laced with Nitrile for and extra protective enforced coating for highest safety.
Can Kevlar gloves be used by motorcyclists?
It’s not hard to find motorcyclists wearing kevlar gloves. The gloves protect the hands in case the biker gets an accident.
The Kevlar leather gloves are becoming the number one choice for riders, motorcyclists, and furious riders. the reason or thematic logic behind the immense popularity and craze is that Kevlar motorcycle glove has there inner shell lined Kevlar.
The lining is distinctively cut resistant and heat resistant to avoid burns that may occur in the case of an accident. The gloves are comfortable, unlike plain leather which may produce an awful smell or become too hot in the interior when it’s hot.
Because of all these safety labeled stunning features these Kevlar gloves are omnipresent and are now used for all purposes like gardening, in the kitchen, fishing, etc.
Does Your Household Need Cut Resistant Gloves?
Common household injuries include abrasion, slices, cuts, and punctures. Research shows that 30% of productivity is lost due to these injuries. It’s important to protect yourself and your family against such injuries. But where does the process of choosing an effective cut resistant glove begin?
These are some of the things you need to know before buying a Nocry Resistant Glove
Before your rush and buy a level 5 cut resistant glove, it’s pertinent to first understand what cut resistance is. Cut resistance is basically measured by the thickness of the material used to develop the material; the heavier the material used the more protection it will offer you.
Comfortability and mobility should also be considered. There is no need to purchase a resistant glove that is heavy to carry around and your not able to move in, makes sense right?
Your major goal is to protect your hands without causing any discomfort and restriction in mobility.
The major factors which determine the cut resistance of material are hardness, lubricity, rolling action, and strength. let’s have a look at the following table which illustrates the cut-resistant levels for different materials in grams. This table should help you shop for the best cut-resistant glove in the market.
Cut Resistant Gloves Levels
|(ANSI) CUT RESISTANT LEVEL||WEIGHT NEEDED TO CUT THROUGH MATERIAL|
|Level 5||Greater than 3500 grams|
|Level 4||Greater than 1500 grams|
|Level 3||Greater than 1000 grams|
|Level 2||Greater than 500 grams|
|Level 1||Greater than 200 grams|
|Level 0||Less than 200 grams|
As the table clearly illustrates, the higher the level the material is ranked, the more cut resistant it becomes.
This infographic explains further to better understand the different cut-resistant levels
superior glove Infographic
Top 4 Cut Resistant Materials
|ANSI LEVEL||MATERIAL||PROTECTION LEVEL||BEST APPLICATIONS|
|5||Metal mesh||Maximum protection||High-risk kitchen preparation|
Meat and poultry applications
Environments with extremely sharp cutting tools and instruments
depending on blend
|Dyneema||Ultra-high, superior protection to maximum protection||Intense kitchen preparation|
Slicing, dicing and chopping fruits, vegetables, meats and tougher food products
High heat, chemical and moisture environments
|3||Kevlar||High protection||High heat/flame environments|
Glass handling activities
|1||Spectra||Basic, light protection to ultra-high, superior protection||Light kitchen preparation|
Cutting fruits and vegetables
High moisture environments
How Do I Choose the Right Cut Resistant Kitchen Glove?
Carefully examine and assess your environment
Some of the things to assess include:
- How frequent injuries are occurring, is it daily, weekly, or monthly?
- The main causes of the injuries in your kitchen. Are they caused by machines, knives, etc
- Do you currently have any no-cry cut resistant gloves in your household? if so what is is their resistant level?
Identify the remedies required
- If injuries are more often caused by knives, then we recommend a high resistant level 5 glove?
- If the current resistant glove does not offer suitable protection then get a better one?
- When heat and moisture resistant is important to you, get a better pair of gloves?
Here are some frequently asked questions about the no-cry Cut Resistant Gloves
Do all the gloves come as a pair or as one glove?
This ultimately depends on the kind of glove you are purchasing. make sure you read the product details to understand how they offer the gloves.
What is en388?
EN stands for European Standard. This standard was enacted in 2003 to test the requirements required for safety gloves. The test ensures that they offer safety and protection to the users.
Are all of these gloves washable?
Most of the cut resistant gloves come with instructions on how to wash them. We recommend that you read these instructions carefully before cleaning them
Nocry Gloves in Operation [Must Watch Video]